Tuesday 30 April 2013

Domani Cafe

Normally, my working days are only 5 days a week. But, got some special Saturday when I need to go back to my ‘lovely’ office to complete some on-hand’s project.

So, there was this one ‘lovely blue’ Saturday I stuck in the office.

To cut it short - After completed my on-hand things, I pampered myself by having a dinner at Domani Cafe.

I ordered Chicken M&M and Tiramisu. They served a free side dish, such as bread and pumpkin soup.

Chicken M&M is a grilled chicken with mushroom and mozzarella cheese. The portion is quite big, the toppings (mushroom and mozzarella cheese) are generously given and the taste is delicious.

Tiramisu has two layers of rich coffee liquor sponge with an original Italian Mousse. Topped with a layer of chocolate powder, make the overall dessert not bad.

Both dishes are their best seller, which explained why both tasted so delicious. 

Will I go there again? Yes to visit the restaurant again (not to come to office on weekend).

Chicken M&M S$16.00


Tiramisu S$8.00

Bread

Pumpkin Soup

Domani Cafe
 
 
Details
Name: Domani Cafe
Address: 391 Orchard Road Ngee Ann City, #B2-37 Takashimaya S.C.
Nearest MRT: Orchard MRT
 
Opening Hours
Daily: 11:00AM - 10:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails