Thursday 19 May 2016

Twelve Cupcake

Looking for a nice looking cupcake to accompany you relaxing from hectic work? You may try cupcakes at Twelve Cupcake shop. I believed most of you know about this shop already :) It's very famous, right? I heard they already expanded the shop overseas, such as Jakarta, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong.

From Twelve Cupcake website, I also find out that every week they will sell different types of cupcakes. It's a smart idea so customer will not bored and keep buying because of the curiosity of new types of cupcakes.

They also have 6 types of cupcakes that they sell everyday, such as Red Velvet, Chocolate Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Chocolate and Rainbow Vanilla.

I try Red Velvet and Strawberry Cheesecake.

Red Velvet consists of Cream Cheese and Red Velvet Cake.


Strawberry Cheesecake consist of Strawbery, Cream Cheese and Cheese cake.

Both of cupcakes are eye catching and the most important is yummy. Actually I am not a cupcake lover, but I like these cupcakes a lot.

Will I go there again? Yes and I will try other cupcakes.


Red Velvet

Strawberry Cheesecake
 
Details
Name: Twelve Cupcake
Address: Orchard Gateway B1-01
Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT
 
Opening Hours
Daily: 11:00AM - 10:00PM (While stocks last)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails