Monday 7 May 2012

Santouka

Hello All!! Today I want to share with you about Santouka.

Santouka is a Japanese restaurant which sells Ramen and other dishes. Santouka has a special dish called Pork Cheeks. It's a quite special and difficult to find this kind of dish in Singapore.

I know this unique dish from a friend of mine. He says that the Pork Cheeks is very nice, so I give it a try. To my surprise, the Pork Cheeks is nice and has a texture like beef but tender.


For me, there is nothing special with the noodle, it’s not that bad but not fantastic either.

This restaurant’s space is not that big, so if you plan to bring more than 5 persons to come, I recommend you to make a reservation first.


Tokusen Toroniko Miso Ramen (Miso Ramen with Pork Cheeks) S$19.50++    


Pork Cheeks




Komi-Tamago (Flavored boiled egg) S$1.50++


Kara-Miso Ramen (Spicy Soybean Paste Flavour) S$14.50++




Santouka Interior



Details
Name: Santouka
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #02-76 The Central
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay MRT

Opening Hours
Every Day: 11:00AM - 9:30PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails