Thursday 27 September 2012

Tian Je Panda Moon Cake

Hello All!!

Today I want to share with you all another type of “Panda” Moon Cake.

Last two days, I shared a Mini Panda Snow Skin Moon Cake that I bought from Singapore.  And now, I want to share another type of Panda Moon Cake creation from our neighbour, Malaysia.

I am so lucky to get these cute panda moon cake from my sister. Her boss bought it straight from JB for her and the colleagues. 

Searched from Google, you might find Tianji moon cake by Tatawa from their outlets (http://www.tatawa.com/outlet.asp)

There are two different flavours in every package. The pink one is Cranberry and the green one is Green Tea. Both moon cakes got this sweet fragrance and they both taste sweet.


Panda Moon Cake
 
 
Cranberry
 
 
Green Tea
 
 
Packaging
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails