Monday 29 October 2012

Leong Kee (Klang) Bak Kut Teh

Good Day to Everyone!!

Today I want to share Leong Kee (Klang) Bak kut Teh restaurant. I and colleagues went there to try the herbal soup (black colour) bak kut teh.

From the name itself, I believed this bak kut teh is come from Malaysia. FYI, Klang is one of a city in Malaysia which is famous for the bak kut teh.

In Singapore, I seldom see restaurant which selling herbal soup bak kut teh.

Most of my colleagues said that their version of herbal soup bak kut teh is not that tasty. But for me, the taste is acceptable. The herbal soup taste is nice and the meat is tender.

Maybe it’s because I never try herbal soup bak kut teh before, so there is nothing for me to compare.

I am sure they use the real herbal ingredient to boil the soup. It’s because my light running nose was disappear right after I finished eat their bak kut teh :)


Herbal Soup Bak Kut Teh S$5.50
 
 
You Tiao
 

 
 
Leong Kee (Klang) Bak Kut Teh
 
 
 
Details
Name: Leong Kee (Klang Bak Kut Teh)
Address: 321 Beach Road
Nearest MRT: Bugis MRT
 
Opening Hours
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00AM - 9:00PM


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails