Tuesday 19 March 2013

Chef Daniel`s Kitchen

Last year my manager asked me to find a nice place for lunch to have a farewell with one of our colleague.
 
After browsing, I found Chef Daniel`s Kitchen restaurant. Without too much hesitation, I suggest this restaurant to my manager.
 
I know that Chef Daniel is very famous in Singapore. And I believed his dishes are top class dishes. FYI, most of the dishes over there are Chef Daniel Koh`s award-winning dishes.
 
Another plus point is, currently they are having set promo for their lunch menu.
 
I tried to convince my manager for having lunch over there and it was successful :P
 
Over there we ordered Pan-fried red mullet, Sirloin Steak, Beef Stew, Fettucini with seasonal mushrooms, Crispy Pork strips with homemade chili sauce, Sausage Platter (pepper, veal and 'cheese cracker') and soup of the day.
 
Pan-fried Red Mullet served with an Asian medley of Tianjing cabbage, lyonnaise potatoes, bacon and green peas.
 
Sirloin Steak (200g) served with roasted vegetables and red wine sauce.
 
Beef Stew in red wine sauce served with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.
 
Fettuccini with seasonal mushrooms served with alfredo sauce and assorted mushrooms.
 
All the dishes that we tried are extremely nice, especially Pan-fried red mullet and Sirloin Steak. Those dishes are highly recommended!!!
 
My manager and colleagues are very satisfied with their dishes and they also like the restaurant’s ambience. Those dishes are really worth of “my boss” money!!!!
 
Too bad, the Chef Daniel`s Kitchen which is located at Level 7 of Bugis+ only open until on 3rd March 2013. Haitz!!
 
I am quite sad after heard the news. But at the same time, I also feel lucky that I have a chance to try his winning dishes before this restaurant close down.
 
I truly hope Chef Daniel will continue to share his great dishes with us in near future.
 

Pan-fried Red Mullet S$19.80

Sirloin Steak (200g) S$22.80
 
 
Beef Stew S$16.80
 
Fettucini with seasonal mushrooms S$16.80
 
Crispy Pork strips with homemade chili sauce S$10.00
 
Sausage Platter (pepper, veal and 'cheese cracker') S$12.00
 
Soup of the Day
 
Chef Daniel`s Kitchen Interior


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails