Friday 17 August 2012

Moo Moo Cake

Happy Saturday!!!

Today I will share a unique tiger roll cake called Moo Moo Cake

I found this “glorious” cake at QBread shop. 

Do you want to know why I called it glorious cake? It was found at a simple bakery shop with only S$9.00. This cake got this special design with black spot which looks like Cow's skin, and the most wonderful thing is they generously add quite a lot of vanilla milk topping inside this tiger roll cake. 

I am one of the custard bun lover, so this kind of cake is my favourite =) 

FYI, you must keep this cake in the fridge and it will best to finish it within 3 days upon purchase.  

Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a great long holiday (Sat, Sun and Mon)!!

Moo Moo Cake S$9.00



The Packaging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails