Saturday 28 December 2013

Ramen Champion

A few years back one of my reader "Anihe" requested me to review Ramen Champion, but I didn't have time to go there.  Finally, I managed a time to go there with my cousin last August.

Ramen Champion has unique concepts.  They put more than one famous Japanese Ramen sellers from different province together in one place. There are Menban Yamagishi Kazuo, Gantetsu, Muso, Bario and Ikkousha. They are competing to declare which ramen is the best among them during a period of time and Ramen Champion management will announce the winner of this competition. The winner will be determined by the most ramen bowl that they able to sell to customer during that period.

Me and my cousin ordered Hokkaido King Tonkotsu from Gantetsu and Special Ramen from Menban Yamagishi Kazuo.

I like Special Ramen more than Hokkaido King Tonkotsu Ramen. It's because the Special Ramen broth is tastier. Luckily my cousin ordering the Special Ramen and pity me because he only allows me to try a bit. :p

Will I go there again? Yes, I will try another Ramen.


Hokkaido King Tonkotsu (from Gantetsu) S$14.00

Special Ramen (from Menban Yamagishi Kazuo) S$14.50

Menban Yamagishi Kazuo

 
Gantetsu

 Muso


Bario

Ikkousha
 
Details
Name: Ramen Champion
Address: 201 Victoria Street Bugis+ #04 - 10
Nearest MRT: Bugis MRT
 
Opening Hours
Daily: 10:30AM - 11:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails