Thursday 16 January 2014

Chic-a-boo

Raise your hand if you are a fried chicken lover. I believe you all know that fried chicken belongs to junk food that it's not good for health if you eat too often. But yet you still cannot resists to buy fried chicken. Anyway, I am a good example for this case :p

Chic-a-boo
is one of the fried chicken places that I ever try in Singapore. Although Chic-a-boo is located at hawker centre, this chicken has a delicious taste that can compete with the famous restaurant one.

Over there, I order two Corn Muffin and 1/2 dozen chicken which are contained three Favourite Chicken and three Hot & Spicy Chicken to eat at home with my brother in law. 

I like Hot & Spicy Chicken more than the Favourite Chicken because the Hot & Spicy Chicken skin is crispy. There is no fat in the chicken and it's not oily. I think these chicken are better than KFC.

Corn Muffin is a bit sweet for me. Maybe this corn muffin is meant only for sweet lovers :)

FYI, you may wait the chicken around 15 minutes to be ready.

Will I go there again? Yes


 1/2 dozen Chicken (Favourite Chicken and Hot & Spicy Chicken) S$12.00

Corn Muffin @ S$1.00

Chic-a-boo Interior
 
Details
Name: Chic-a-boo
Address: Blk 721 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 - Fu Chan Coffee shop Stall 6
Nearest MRT: Ang Mo Kio MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails