Thursday 27 February 2014

Catch `N Bite

Feeling hungry after shopping at Westgate Mall? You may try Catch `N Bite. Catch 'N Bite is a sandwich shop that is focusing on selling seafood sandwiches and seafood tapas.

Catch `N Bite is famous with their Crunchin's crab. Crunchin's crab consists of crunchy soft shell crab layered with fresh lettuce, tomatoes and pickles, in between a toasted ciabatta bun.


Too bad that day was not my lucky day, I couldn't try the Crunchin's crab. It's because of overwhelming response in that day, they had no more stock of crunchin's crab.  So I decided to ordered another dish 'Ultimate Lobster'.

Ultimate Lobster consists of Premium Maine lobster, served with fresh vegetables on a toasted ciabatta bun. Although I can't tried their signature dish, I was still glad that I tried Ultimate Lobster. I like the Ultimate Lobster so much. They also gave generous lobster meat topping and the price was affordable.

Anyway, Thank you so much to Catch `N Bite management for the food tasting invitation.


Ultimate Lobster S$9.90
 
 
Catch `N Bite Interior

Details
Name: Catch `N Bite
Address: Westgate, #B2-K16 3 Gateway Drive
Nearest MRT: Jurong East MRT

Opening Hours
Daily: 10:00AM - 10:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails