Thursday 25 April 2013

Nolboo Hangari Galbi

Hello Guys!!! How is your weekend? I spent my last weekend in my hometown AGAIN (Yippie!!!)

Anyway, today let me share with you another Korean restaurant named Nolboo Hangari Galbi.

Over there, we ordered Gal-bi Tang and Bu-Chu Jeon.

Gal-bi Tang is a beef short ribs stew with cabbage. They serve this dish in a very hot condition (You can see from the below picture that the soup still boil in the bowl). 

Best to eat while it’s still hot and the beef also tender. For me, the taste is ok only.

Bu-Chu Jeon is Korean Leek Pancake. I thought this dish will be as nice as Kimchi Jeon that we tried on Man bok BBQ.

But after we tried, it was totally different. We are not really like it. This pancake contains too many vegetable.

They also cut the vegetable in the very big size, so you will feel like eating some bland vegetable instead of vegetable pancake.

Will I go there again? Absolutely No!


Gal-bi Tang S$17.90

 
Bu-Chu Jeon S$17.90

Side dish
 
Pumpkin Porridge

Nolboo Hangari Galbi Interior


Details
Name: Nolboo Hangari Galbi
Address: 181 Orchard Road #08-04/05 Orchard Central

Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT

Opening Hours
Daily: 12:00AM - 10:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails