Thursday 21 November 2013

Bibigo

Craving Korean foods while shopping at NEX Mall? You shall try Bibigo.
 
Bibigo offers healthy and delicious Korean dishes which from my personal view is “worth-to-wait for try”.
 
Went there alone during lunch, I ordered the Spicy Chicken Stew and Black Rice. Spicy Chicken Stew is their recommendation dish. Since the dish never comes with rice, I ordered black rice as well.
 
Beginning, I was quite upset with their service. I only ordered 1 dish and it took them more than 30 minutes to prepare. Even one of the waitress over there realized (maybe on that time my face was as black as the black rice I ordered) and took the initiative to check with me and hurriedly went back to the kitchen after that.
 
I can guarantee-chop that they missed out my order.  It’s a kind of funny coz there are not so many people at that time.
 
Finally, after around 40 minutes my dish came...
 
Spicy Chicken Stew is a nutritious dish cooked with locally grown whole chicken, plentiful vegetables in Kohot sauce.
 
This dish is surprisingly refreshingly delicious. The soup is very tasty and the combination tastes between chicken, potatoes (and other unknown secret ingredients) are awesome!!! One more thing that I need to mention here, the portion is generously enough for 2 ladies. But, ehem, I still prefer to have it alone =P

Black rice is also nice. It tastes better than the white rice.
 

I hope Bibigo management can improve their service and maintains their foods’ quality.
 
Will I go there again? If not in rush, I absolutely will go there again.

Spicy Chicken Stew S$15.00
 
 

Black Rice

Bibigo
 
Details
Name: Bibigo
Address: 23 Serangoon Central Unit #03-08 NEX Shopping Mall
Nearest MRT: Serangoon MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails