Thursday 20 December 2012

Prince House

Hello All!! Today post is a continuous about restaurant(s) at Jakarta, Indonesia.

For the following few days, I will be keep sharing all the restaurant that I tried at my home town. Hope you will not find it too boring. 

Prince House is a nice and cozy restaurant; it is quite famous among youngsters who are staying at Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara (or the surrounding area).

Perhaps it’s because the restaurant’s ambience, the quality of the foods and of course their affordable price.

Their specialty dish is a Belgian Waffle. They claimed that their Waffle is the first Belgian Waffle (9cm diameter) with most toppings in South East Asia since 2009.

Other than waffle, my friend (Olivia) shared with me that their pasta is not bad either.

Based on her recommendation, we ordered Berry Freeze Gelato, Spaghetti Pesto Crispy Sausages and Creamy Chicken Soup. As for the drinks, we ordered Lychee Jasmine and Lychee Mojito.

I was impressed with their Spaghetti Pesto Crispy Sausages. The taste is very good. Perhaps, it is one of the best pasta that I have ever tried before. The sausages are generously given. 

The Berry Freeze Gelato is refreshing and not that sweet.

I like the Lychee Mojito. The lychee is fresh. The sweetness level of this juice is perfect for me.

Overall, I truly enjoy had my dinner in here. Thanks to Olivia for brought me there.

The only thing that bothers me about this restaurant is the location itself. This restaurant is located just beside the main road that, so there were a lot vehicles passed by (especially at the night) and the best part is THERE IS NO traffic light provided.

For pedestrian (like me), It’s quite difficult to cross the street.


Spaghetti Pesto Crispy Sausages IDR33.999
 
 Berry Freeze Gelato IDR22.999

Creamy Chicken Soup IDR23.999

Lychee Mojito IDR19.999
 
Lychee Jasmine IDR14.999

Prince House Interior


Details
Name: Prince House
Address: Jl. Boulevard WA2 no. 12-14 Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara

Opening Hours
Everyday: 10:00AM - 10:00PM

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha dan you really haven't mastered the art of crossing streets in jakarta hahahaahahahaaa

    Yes agree with you, they use best ingredients for the menu, one of my faves in jakarta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe,I haven't. Too dangerous for me :p

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails