Friday 27 July 2012

Charlie Brown Café

Good Day to All!!

Today I want to share super good news for all the “Charlie Brown and Snoopy” fans!!

Please allow me to introduce: Charlie Brown Café @ 313 Somerset =)

I love to see the overall layout of this restaurant. You may find a lot of Charlie Brown and Snoopy decorations over there (such as posters, toys, accessories, etc.).

Over there, we ordered Charlie All-Time Favourite, Italian baked rice and Charlie`s Suzette.

Charlie All-Time Favourite set consists of:  juicy chicken Chipolatas, Turkey ham and 2 sunny side ups, served with crepe. The taste is nice & with the portion that they gave, I can guarantee that you will feel full after ate that.

Italian Baked rice is also very nice. This dish consists of: minced beef in tomato sauce with garlic parsley rice baked in mozzarella.

For drink, we tried their Charlie Cappuccino and Charlie Mocha.

Actually, I am not a coffee lover. But for the sake of getting a picture of this cute Charlie Cappuccino, I had no choice to ordered it too =P

Overall, the dishes over there are very nice.

FYI, I tried those dishes a few years back, which before I created this blog. So, the dishes I mentioned might not in their menu anymore. You may check directly to Charlie Brown Café for more information.


Charlie All-Time Favorite S$12.80


Italian Baked Rice S$12.80

Charlie`s Suzette S$9.80

Charlie Cappuccino S$6.30

 
Charlie Mocha S$6.90

 
 Charlie Brown Café Interior


 
Details
Name: Charlie Brown Café
Address: 313 Orchard Road, #01-25/25A (313 Somerset Mall)
Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT

Opening Hours
Monday-Thursday: 10:00AM-11:00PM
Friday: 10:00AM-1:00AM
Saturday: 9:00AM-1:00AM
Sunday: 9:00AM-11:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails